Canadian Experience Class

  • Requirements 

  ✓ Have 12 months of full-time or equivalent paid work experience in NOC O,A, B jobs in the 3 years before applying                      (non-continuous working experiences are allowed)

  ✓ Work experience was gained in Canada (working experiences while studying is not considered)

  ✓ CLB 7 for NOC O or A jobs, CLA 5 for NOC B jobs

  ✓ Work experience gained in Quebec counts, BUT, Plan to live outside the province of Quebec

  ✓ No need to prove settlement funds

Contact us for more information

Min Kwon (Kate)

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)   R529664

Quebec Immigration Consultant (11726)

© Copyright 2018 RnK Consulting All Rights Reserved 

3333 Cavendish Blvd Suite 250 

Montreal, Quebec H4B 2M5

Tel: 1-514-979-0830

Connect online:

  • images
  • 페이스 북 사회 아이콘
  • 인스 타 그램 사회 아이콘

Katalk QR